Hi to all of my garden fairies !
When I created my blog, I wanted a way for people to keep up with my posts and be able to make friends on the way.
I created this newletter so you'll be able to keep up with my updates and grow closer together ♡
You can find the form at the top right of my page or by clicking on the icon at the bottom of this post !
This isn't mandatory at all to follow I hope I'm not pressuring anyone to do so. Thank you so much for keeping up with my small world and be one of my garden fairies ! I hope people will create newsletters so I can keep up with each of you ♡
Yours truly,
your creative fairy Elisa ♡

You can use Google Groups for this btw. It's super easy
ReplyDeletehow?
Deletesuch a cute idea!
ReplyDeletetrop bonne idée je me suis abonnée !!!
ReplyDelete